This is a classic outfit and comfy chic...love that! Paired with a flat, if you have to help wash those dishes. These days I'm all about comfort, so this really works for me.
1. Classic Lapel Jacket by Eloquii
2. Cutaway Neckline Shirt by Eloquii
3. Foldover Clutch by Clare Vivier
4. Nora Flat by J.Crew
Want to spice it up? I saw this outfit in my J.Crew catalog and thought it was so lovely. The turquoise and animal print blouse...too cute. You can really put any color shoe with this, but the red pump or the sparkle flat really spices it up. The red satchel is a bit conservative, but it's a classic style so you can't go wrong with it.
1. No. 2 wool pencil skirt by J.Crew
2. Scoop neck blouse by J. Crew
3. Biennial Satchel by J.Crew
4. Mona Leather Pump by J.Crew
5. Glitterati Ballet Flat by J.Crew
This lovely maxi has great color and is easy breezy. Pair it with a great cardigan or maxi sweater. I like this cardigan with a little sparkle in it to add a little holiday flair. Put on some ankle boots and tights and be comfy for the rest of the night. In this outfit you can go back for seconds and thirds. lol!
1. Opalescent Cardigan by Hero & Leander
2. Suki Dress by Leifsdottir
3. Messenger bag by Clare Vivier
4. Pembrook Suede Booties by Steven
What look suits you best?
If none of these do it for you, I hope you got a little inspiration.
And I'm off and running...
J. P. Archie