Photo Credit: Daily Mail
Who doesn't love a warm and cosy wrap coat and a really cute pair of boots when the weather is cold and crisp. Very classic look for day or evening. I love Katherine's look here. Effortless and chic for lunch with a friend. Everyone needs a camel coat and a great pair of boots. Either tall, mid-calf, or ankle. I'm loving suede boots at the moment. You can pretty much throw these two closet staples on with anything and look fabulous. Oh...don't forget a great tote or satchel. Gotta have one of those! Katherine is carrying a lovely black Chanel tote.
Make It Yours...
1. Ruffle Boot by Marc by Marc Jacobs
2. Josie Coat by BB Dakota
3. Hooded Wrap Coat by Elie Tahari
4. Belted Notched Collar Coat by Ellen Tracy
5. Wool Wrap Coat by Michael by Michael Kors
6. Cashmere Felt Wrap Coat by Bottega Veneta
7. Annisa Mid-Calf Boot by UGG
8. Cool Mid-Calf by Theodora & Callum
9. Krew Dark Brown Suede Boot by Sabine
10.Shawl Wrap Coat by Calvin Klein
11.Charcoal Wrap Coat by Michael Kors
Katherine's style is always effortless chic.
And I'm off and running...
J. P. Archie