WOMEN IN FILM PRE-OSCAR EVENT
Viola Davis and Jessica Chastin
Octavia Spencer and Vanessa Hudgen
Photo Credit: POPSUGAR
The ladies came out in their brightest to celebrate Gwyneth Paltrow's Women In Film Pre-Oscar event. It's almost like they called each other and said "Girl, wear something Springy and bright". They all showed up in the most vibrant colors, and looked beautiful doing so. I thought this was great for Wednesday Style Steal. We all can definitely get this look and look just as fab! I'm thinking...pairing it with a great pair of metallic sandals (see below). I don't know what it is, but bright colors just make me want to put on metallic accessories (Vanessa Hudgen had the right idea). What do you think?
2. Blooming Whin Shift Dress by Rutzou
3. Montcada Dress by Leifsdottir
4. Boatneck Midi Dress by ASOS Curve
5. Silk Shift Dress by Tibi
6. Fringing Dress by Zara
7. Embroidery Shift Dress by ASOS Curve
8. Color Block Batwing Dress by Vince Camuto
9. Silk Short Dress by SUNO
10. Grand Slam Dress via Anthropologie
2. Metallic High Road Sandal by Madewell
3. Tova Metallic Flat by J. Crew
4. Chaya Strappy Sandal by Jimmy Choo
5. Metallica Platform Sandal by Marni
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!
AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING...